Thread: Starcraft 2
View Single Post
# 14 18-05-2007 , 01:28 AM

!

Weyu > 'Why does someone has to have created the Xel'Naga?'

Hmm. Good point. user added image

Weyu > 'Have in mind that the Xel'naga only evolved the Zerg and Protoss, they didnt create them.'

Oops! I forgot that! The Xel'Naga found the Zerg, messed with the genes, failed, found the Protoss, messed their genes, failed and got attacked so they fled. Perhaps this means that the Xel'Naga are messing with Terrans now since I think that a Protoss, think it was either Tassadar or Zeratul (can't remember) said that the humans had great psionic potential, something that the Xel'Naga are interested in.

Weyu > 'Hopefully Blizzard wont just make this a "Oh blast the Zergs come again" game'

In the ending of the Brood War, Kerrigan thinks that a new mysterious threat is after her. Since Blizzard has said there will only be the Zerg, Protoss and Terrans in SC2, what could be this thread?

Weyu > 'Perhaps Duran just said that they were sleeping becouse they have been absent for a very long time.'

Hmm. Perhaps. I just realised though (not that this is related) that Terrans sleep for ages when they travel vast differences, eg. When the UED came out of hyperspace, the mission briefing mentions people getting cryostims. Now since the Terran havn't been around all that long to sleep for ages and Duran certainly isn't working for them, I think we can rule them being his masters. But its interesting though...