View Single Post
# 1 30-07-2011 , 08:17 PM
Carbon Studios CEO

World of Eden Online

Hello Everyone,

World of Eden Onlineā„¢ is currently Hiring

Our game is licensed to use and is currently being developed using Hero Engine.

The game is a Fantasy/Sci-fi Hybrid Strategical Conquest MMORPG that is based on the Human Race being settled on a hostile alien world. We currently have SpeedTree 4.2 licensed for use on the project so there would be no foliage work needed. We currently need Static Environment and Architecture Modelers, Character & Creature Modelers, Rigging & Animator artists.

This game is a Independent Developer project that is being done by Storm Enterprises & Ubersoft in partnership with HeroEngine & IDV.

We have a professional musician contracted for the project: Rob Westwood.

We have a Architecture Artist that has joined our project from the SimplyMaya forums.

Current Positions Filled:
1 x Level Designer
1 x Technical Director (He also programs)
1 x Programmer
1 x Musician
1 x Static Modeler
1 x Character Modeler

Positions still available:
1 x Sound Effects Composer
1 x Character Animator
1 x Texture/UI Artist
3 x Programmers

This is a long term commitment that is offering Income Share as compensation. Anyone who is interested can contact me directly.

(there is no obligation made by contacting me, until the artist and the company have both made the decision to continue working together)

Fortune Favors The Strong.

NOTE: We are not showing details of the actual game in public due to constraints on media releases about the product details. If you contact me, I would be glad to do a Skype screen share and give you an overview of where the project stands.

Last edited by DragonRift; 22-09-2011 at 06:48 PM.