View Single Post
# 6 20-08-2011 , 08:16 PM
Carbon Studios CEO

Sorry mate, but I think the reason why no one has replied here is that you haven't really shown us anything.

As I stated, I am more then willing to show stuff if the people are willing to get on a Skype Call with me. I am protecting the stature of the project more then keeping a secret.

People are also very shy with these kind of projects, as a lot of people, myself included, have been burned by them in the past. I do however wish you the best of luck, and hope for nothing but success with your project.

I understand that people have been burned in the past, however this is often due to scope creep and poor management skills. This project is going to succeed regardless of what people in the public community think.

We are being as open as we are able to be on a open forum without compromising the project.

I mentioned above that the game is still in pre-production which means that we are still in the process of creating assets and game mechanics. So we do not actually have a game that is more playable then walking around with test assets that have been provided by the Hero Engine company. If I were to make videos of the engine and post them. They would purely be showing only the technology as is.

This project is still in a start-up stage, we just acquired our Hero Engine license on: 07/26/2011

Thank you for your feedback as we do understand your comments and/or concerns and are well aware of them.

Last edited by DragonRIft; 20-08-2011 at 08:23 PM.