View Single Post
# 62 18-10-2012 , 10:08 AM
Hi John,
There are no errors reported while rendering. As for Render Globals, I've tested both with leaving them at default values and entering what I tell the script, but the results are the same.

I did some further simple tests- and I think I've deduced that Vue is indeed causing the issue with your script. I know the script works on a scene that doesn't use the Vue plugin, but once you introduce Vue into that same scene you get what I mentioned in my last post, it picks a number within the frame range, then proceeds to render the full range while saving over the same file.

If you've any ideas at all please do let me know, I had to put this project on the back burner due to these very strange rendering issues, by now I could have probably rendered them individually and saved them manually but it isn't very practical.

To think, all these issues, simply because the batch render result displays strange glitches not present in single frame renders. Maya has driven me up the wall since I started using it as a student, but this issue really takes the cake!

Anyway, if you've any ideas/anything you want me to check/test do let me know. If you have access to a copy of Vue 10 for Maya I could even sort out a copy of the scene file for you.

Thanks John
Matt