renderIntoNewWindow render;
renderWindowMenuCommand keepImageInRenderView renderView;
playButtonStepForward;
}

ok an explanation.

for($i = 1; $i < 11; $i++)
{
}

this is a loop, while the condition is true it will run the code between the {}, so $i =1 sets our new variable called i, to 1, the next is a test, $i < 11, eg is i less that 11, the last in the increment, in this case $i++ means add one to i each time the loop reaches the last bracket, so set $i = to the start frame number, and the $i < to your last frame number + 1, or u can change < to <= and put in the last frame.

The rest is ripped from the script editor. Basically it'll render all the images one at a time and save them into the render view window, so u can save them manually, I will look at making this auto after lunch user added image. Oh and once u start it u can't stop it at the mo, it has to end the loop.

test it with an animated sphere

AnDy

edit:

for($i = 1; $i < 11; $i++)
{
renderIntoNewWindow render;
renderWindowSaveImageCallback "renderView" ("C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop/testSave" + $i) "image";
playButtonStepForward;
}

this one will save the iff images to your desktop, and called them testSave with a number after it. If u want it set to tiff then change the line to:

renderWindowSaveImageCallback "renderView" ("C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop/testSave.tif" "TIFF";

https://www.andy-cadey.co.uk

Last edited by westiemad; 07-05-2006 at 12:42 PM.