View Single Post
# 3 19-02-2006 , 12:32 AM
Subscriber
:attn: thank you I've been doing this (MAYA) a for a while.., obsessivly (after reading 'simply Maya it seems obsessive is the only way it's done, your all bunch of Maya FREAKS):attn: I know all the menus and the numbers, ect you have explained. Your explanation was extremely clear i might add (Sun Tzu couldn't have been more succinct) and you have put the missing pieces of this particular puzzle together for me (I just woke up I hope this is making sense, had to film a rock band last night, got home late, the things we do?? :zzz: at my age, 49 going on 25, it's not really what I like to do) in a way no book i have read about texturing has done. What i have noticed about Maya is despite being awesome and initially complicated.., eerr, very complicated at anytime, is the work flow for various procedures is simple. It's a learning curve I guess like anything. It makes me wonder who the mental giants were who put it together are, How long has it taken and what sort of evolution Maya has undergone..?? Jesus I'm waffling.., thanks mate, I will be pasting your reply into a 'word' folder because I will definitely be using it.

your generosity will earn you a place in heaven my friend with all your sins forgotten (except the fun ones.)

user added image

take it easy and life will be easy