Thread: Muscle Buldge
View Single Post
# 18 12-05-2005 , 09:23 AM

Originally posted by blomkaal
Ok here goes:

1. Create a half-sphere and position/stretch it where the muscle should be.
2. Parent the muscle to the shoulder joint. Make sure that it follows when you rotate the shoulder.
3. Use SDK to make the muscle bulge when the elbow joint rotates (using the muscle's scale and the joint's rotate attributes). Test it by rotating the elbow joint.
4. Select the ARM surface THEN the MUSCLE surface (influenced object followed by influence) and go to Skin -> Edit Smooth Skin (assuming that you've used a smooth bind) -> Add Influence.

That should do it... Hope it's useful... This is my only experience with Influence Obj's though, so please don't rip my head off if it doesn't work user added image

I have a problem with binding the skin to a created biceps muscle. I have followed a tutorial, but when I in the end:
"4. Select the ARM surface THEN the MUSCLE surface (influenced object followed by influence) and go to Skin -> Edit Smooth Skin (assuming that you've used a smooth bind) -> Add Influence."
The only things that happen is that it creates a new muscle on top of the already created and types "Error: More than one object matches name: venstre_muscle" in the command line.

Do you or anyone know of such a kind of problem, and what to do ?

Last edited by Tuco; 12-05-2005 at 09:44 AM.