View Single Post
# 61 14-12-2002 , 06:49 PM
Hey guys, trust me, there is going to be alot more going on with this scene. It will be twisted, just working on the basic stuff right now. There will also be more color here and there. It’s only been a week, and I still have two more. user added image user added image How long have I been working on this scene? Well I think I started working on it on Tues or wed, and I have been consistently working on it during my lunch breaks at work for about a week now. kind of busy this weekend, not sure if you remember my modern day pod racer that I was working on, but I am doing all of the camera tracking, Match moving, animation and compositing this weekend, yikes user added image so I won't be able to work on the scene this weekend. user added image user added image This is my first challenge; I really like participating in the challenges. How long have I been working with Maya? Well I started using it when I was 18. So, that’s about 2.5 years now, Day and night everyday, literally. At least 16-18 hours a day. And I still work and go to school full time now. :o I have a 40 GB external hard drive, with only my unfinished Maya Projects/models/animations, and I am already using 38 GB! I really need to put everything together on a demo reel, but I am always starting something new, its hard to find time to make a demo, especially now since I am probably (not definitely) moving to Australia. Well, if you have anymore questions please let me know, thanks for all of your compliments guys,
Brian

Last edited by brian_ellebracht; 14-12-2002 at 06:57 PM.