View Single Post
# 42 27-12-2010 , 02:39 PM
Lifetime Member
This is a good model mate...the ones in Narnia are bloody good too but too furry and sort of Muppet like to me...then again Im a fussy bugger with movies and we all have our own interpretations LOL...thats why we create art in the first place.

Im not sure I agree TDW...again it comes down to our individual perceptions. I honestly think it has or would have more impact if it had nearly no armour at all. I mean we all see the dude with a 40kg battle axe and armour 3 inches thick..which would scare the crap out of me!!But something like a berserker with no armour or very little...completely muscled and just raw power would also be imposing.

I probably agree in weapons...a bow wouldnt suit this kind of warrior I suppose...more of a mace/warhammer or a two handed sword. It will depend on what steve will be trying to nail at the end I suppose. Having lots of options with weapons and armour I think will give him a range of choices...then a scene to set it off.

Dont forget a nipple ring steve...just to show he had it done LOL.

In all I think time will tell where it goes and Im sure with all of these suggestions...steve has a headache. (In jest mate)

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes