Thread: GLOCK 27
View Single Post
# 60 04-10-2005 , 05:32 PM
t1ck135, guns can be a lot of fun. I never go to shooting ranges. I always go out in the desert. We have a lot of area out here that is safe to shoot. My experiences from most people who come to visit from the UK do not know how open the area is and how large the country is. We have a lot of rugged terain here. A lot of sandy washed where you can fire into a bowl and not have to worry about people for 50 miles in that direction at the slim remote change that the sand of the bowl would deflect the round, which it will not.

alexfinbow, , your penis coment was funny. Military rifles like the M16 is not actually designed to kill but to wound. It is a small bullet actually. The reason is because in war the horror of seeing your friend screeming in pain is more damaging as well as it takes two soldiers to carry a wounded soldier off of the field. The dead can be left while an army with to many wounded is crippled.

This other point is funny, and I know I am not going to change anyones mind. Your society took away a fun and enjoyable past time but most of you do not have a problem with it. With airsoft and paintball you are training to fight the same way the police and military do. The part you understand is it is not your intension to become a trained killer. It is the fun and enjoyment of the sport. You have the skill, along with your freinds to go and buy guns ilegally and hunt people down. Are you going to do it? No, it was always about the fun and spending the time with your friends. This is the same way with shooting real guns, only you are not shooting at other people.

edit, Just if anyone is wondering, The whole of UK is 244,101 Km sq. while the state of Arizona alone is 294,312 Km sq.

Last edited by RickStefani; 04-10-2005 at 06:55 PM.