View Single Post
# 9 23-08-2006 , 11:45 PM
after carefully reading in full the user agreement license for the new terms dealing with autodesk, i've gotta say that they DO include (recent or not) terminology dealing with the ability to access current and/or existing information, and that they state that (after the takeover) you may contact autodesk about your current account. with the whole 'purchasing beforehand' thing it seems to fall back to 'you should contact autodesk' if you feel you have been done wrong by their decision, and that they will reimburse you for the time you have yet to receive. keep in mind that my quotes are not in the proper places, but they still mention what should happen in case such a situation should arise.

to make it simple, if you paid for something and feel you're owed, i would read their agreement that says that you should contact them if you feel you have been wronged. i know that's extra work, but at the same time, it's better to be compensated than to just complain about it and hope they'll make amends. such happens with a new ownership.

Accept no substitutions.