View Single Post
# 8 02-07-2005 , 05:28 PM
Subscriber
Mhcannon,
I know that if I move the UV's it will stretch the image. So keeping that in mind and when I imported the uv's to photoshop, I was thinking by filling the entire image with the jean texture wouldn't cause a problem considering that the anything outside the uv's would be ignored. To help explain this better I placed a pic down below of my UV screen shot in Photoshop.

As for the stitching I am going by a pair of jeans that I own. The problem I am having is if I made the stitching any smaller, in Photoshop I wouldn't be able to see it. How I created the stitching is, I used the pen tool, and drew around the edges of the pockets. Then I converted to a stroke with the brush size set to 1. So I couldn't go any smaller. Anywho, I guess it looks more horrible in Maya because the whole image is stretched anyways and I still don't know what to do considering that everything has been layed out correctly.

... and BTW, I had to make the image down below smaller so that it fits the limit size to Simplymaya requirements, but the real image is 512x512

Attached Images