View Single Post
# 1 15-04-2006 , 11:38 PM

Anybody know how to animate? What you think of FBFK?

I just finished seeing FBFK tutorial on digitaltutors.com. Wow, i never knew this tool until now. It seems really cool. But i must know, when should you use Fullbody FK in animation? Lets say i want my character to have a realistic look and movements, do you think this would be a wise choice? Where is this tecnique being used? ...... I can see it being used in cartoons.

Last thing. Please tell me this, i must know this. A character is ready for animation. Reference skeletion/bones are created which you are going to use to animate the sub-d character( that would be shown in the final render). Well, could you tell me, how do i make the reference blendshapes of the mouth which are going to be driving the sud-d character mouth blenshapes? So bascially overall situation is that i need to know the right way to create reference skeleton to drive the sub-d character?

I'm sure all of you have created animations before and you might have answer for this^, so please tell me if you do know. In the mean time, i am trying to figure out the cloth collison stuff.

I really appericiate your help. user added image