View Single Post
# 8 18-08-2003 , 05:39 PM
Subscriber
i dunno nice shadows being cast but the scene still looks "3D" and not realistic. Maybe some softer lighting in areas?. What is this mysterious source of generic light coming from? and why would it cast such hard shadows? Most indoors areas are usually lit by some form of diffused light i.e. flourcesent lights, covered light fixtures etc. If the light soucre is supposed to be another one of those hanging red lamps, unless its WAAAAAY up on the ceiling, it wouldn't cast light like that or that brightly unless you're using a 150 watt bulb. Also the hanging red lamp should be casting light as well i see no light on the shiny floor so it looks simply like a glowy lamp.

the flat grey wall texture could use more life to it give it a few nicks, stains, or scuff marks etc here n there make it look like a REAL wall.

overall the scene looks well laid out with a few nice extra lil touches but it could use more extra lil touches... its the IMPERFECTIONS that make a scene look realistic. Nice breick texture, nice painted cynder block texture as well. the floor looks nice but too nice user added image

Last edited by 3dgurl; 18-08-2003 at 05:42 PM.