View Single Post
# 6 29-12-2009 , 08:31 PM
Subscriber
Thank you guys!! I appreciate it very much. Mastone, the texture of the Falcon is a tough one, I know!! But the example you posted is some different than the reference I use. I use the 32 inch model that was used in the movie. I know I am not close to what it is, but I am a lot closer than I had hoped I would be. Here is one picture of reference I use from the webpage that hosts the pics. Just in case you may need them in the future, here is the link:

https://www.studioscale.com/images/re...aths/index.htm

And Fallott, I am excited for you that you got the Model. It has lights and sound also. YES, I would like one also. I will post the wires, or I can email them to you. Either way I would be happy too share the wires with you. In fact, I can send you a .ma of the model without texture and you can look at it in depth. I would be anxious to see your model of the Falcon, that would be neat!!!

P.S. Mastone sorry you don't like the background. I will consider changing it. Thanks!!

Attached Thumbnails

Challenge me and I will try. Because If I should fail, failure also has a prize (Knowledge).