View Single Post
# 19 09-04-2011 , 09:57 AM
Subscriber
Went back through the proxy to make it better estimate the actual body after finding it'd be easier if the proxy was a little more accurate.
Just avoiding binding and soft skinning mewtwo because I'm not entirely sure if i'll end up attaching his limbs to his body. if i dont need to attach the limbs then i wont.
I've key framed the skeleton as well, in one frame it's in the vehicle position, in another it's in the mewtwo position. I can switch between the two frames and shape the armour to how i want it. some parts of the armour that is fairly complete are parent constrained so i can see if the armour will actually fit in both forms.

so far the tail and the forearm piece follow the proxy's movement. The forearm piece will be split up later so it compacts better for the mewtwo form.

as you can see, while the tail pieces fit perfectly on the vehicle form they don't quite fit on the mewtwo form to give the wanted flexibility to the tail

i'm not sure if i'll keep the little wings because it's making him look like a dragon fly, especially with that giant tail of his.

Attached Thumbnails

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D

Last edited by Chirone; 09-04-2011 at 10:00 AM.