View Single Post
# 32 18-06-2010 , 09:33 PM
Lifetime Member
Gen spot on, good points.

stwert, again we agree. Dave there is something (dont know what) alien about this site, as stwert said it has a 'family' feel about it. It is fun to interact, the members are outrageously helpful and yeh, just plain old good and stwert hit the nail on the head with those comments.

Providing a large range of tuts as stated is a challenge, costs man, they lurk everywhere. As said Im a memeber of a couple of other mobs but SM gets me because its freindly etc etc

Why people arent stopping is a puzzle dave?? as you said there are a squillion members (look at the members serach), why they dont stick is weird.

I have learnt in the construction industry lots of things and if you have dead wood, get rid of it to start with. If SL and SMAX are dead, remover them or incorporate them in some way as an add on in the new look.

cheers bullet

Gen, whats wrong with boner pills??? Old fellas like me might enjoy such innocuous ads!! LOL

user added image

Ive said this one before dave, hot tips for the week as part of it where anyone can contribute to an archive edited by the mods. You know shortcuts etc etc hotkeys etc etc tricks and stuff. Hey theres the name 'Tricks and Stuff'.

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes

Last edited by bullet1968; 18-06-2010 at 09:36 PM.