View Single Post
# 1 19-05-2003 , 02:12 AM

MARTIX RELOADED - FULL DISCUSSION - SPOILER ALERT

WARNING: This post is to feature any and all information concerning the Matrix Realoded. If you have not seen the movie, reading this thread is not recomended.

Ok, so I saw the movie. COOL AS HELL! I loved it! But there were a few things that I dont understand. One. The twins. They chase the Key Maker through a door. It is my understanding that were the doors opens to is dependant of what key is used. SO... How did the twins know what door was going to be opened. I say this, because they had a gun. They did not carry the gun with them. If the gun was in the SUV, then it must be theres, there for knowing where to park the car. How dose that work? Also. The architect. His speach was a little confusing. 6 Matrixs? My understanding is that The Oricle's prophacy was to get The One to do what ever it had to do, to restart The Matrix. That The One always had the same reaction untill now. Neo's was different, because it envolved Love.

Share your coments and questions here. I am making this thread in such a way that you should have no fear of spoiling it for anyone. If they dont want it spoiled, they shouldn't have read this.

UG

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!