View Single Post
# 10 09-05-2010 , 12:26 AM
Subscriber
I'm running two 32 inch Sony bravia's on my computer
both are 1080 p, and they are hooked up via HDMI cables to the tv. sound running through the HDMI via SPDif interface.

PErsonally i love them, 80,000:1 contrast ratio, light sencing technology that automatically adjusts teh contrast according to the ambient light in the room around the tv for best quality of both color light and relaxation on your eyes.

120 on the refresh rate, i don't think any computer is beating that at the moment, I'm running a Nvidia 200 series gfx card, and it only supports up to 60 refresh, and that works fine for me, ...

for the money i spent on them 400$ per, it was well worth it, most 24 inch monitors i found locally only went up to 720 p resolution ( 1360x768 ) plus, The quality of the tv's image is much sharper and clearer then any computer monitor that i have ever used...

I have them mounted to the wall in-front of my desk, so I'm about 3 feet away form the primary and about 5 feet from the secondary, and they do not hurt my eyes at all, the auto adjusting contrast ratio is very very easy on the brain.

g-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!