View Single Post
# 38 06-01-2011 , 09:07 PM

this is lookin really good perfecto. user added image My only crit would be the top part of the lampost seems a bit darker than the lower part. apart from that, its looking great.

Thanks speedy, I noticed that too but not quite sure the best way to deal with it. I was guessing adding a light that is only linked to the lampost and have it shining hopefully in a way that it won't wash out the bottom part of the lamp but yet light up the top more. Right now everything is just being lit up by two directional lights. One pointing in the direction of the photo's shadows and bright enough to match the photo the best I could. The other directional light is pointing almost the complete opposite but much much dimmer just to lighten up the dark areas of my objects.

what camera lens did you decide on?

Using the default settings. I know a little about some of the camera attributes but not a whole lot. All I've done was change the near and far clip planes as well as the environment color.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!