View Single Post
# 41 14-06-2006 , 10:52 PM
Subscriber
first i will start of saying. "wow ppl like old threads more than i actually thought". theres nothing wrong with old threads though.

silverblood your first joke was SOOO hilarious. gosh you had me laughing. :lmao:. my mum got a bit curious on what was i laughing so hard at.. hahaha.

ok i got one

there were 3 guys who were best of friends: Mark a alcoholic, Josh a smoker and Lucas a homosexual. one day while they were all in a car having a good time then a semi truck came out of nowhere and crash there car into pieces .

of what they could figure next out they were standing in hell. of in a distance they saw satan sitting on this bloody throne. seeming that was the only way out of this one they all walked nerviously towards him. when they were just a few feet away when satan said to them. "welcome to my domain josh, lucas and mark."

they were just about to say "hi" when he caught them short. "your death was not your fault and you didnt even deserve it and for this i will give you back your lives on earth If you Josh ever smoke another cigarrette, if you Mark ever drink another beer and if you ever Lucas make love to another man you will be in hell before you know what hit you. ". before long they were stand on solid earth again.

a week later they were walking down the street chatting about old times they had together. they just walked passed the "Black Bull" (mark's favorite bar) when mark shouted
[mark]"I NEED A DRINK".

[josh and lucas]"no no dont. you will go to eternal hell if you do".

[mark] I dont care i need one.

he goes inside and they dont see him come out.

josh and lucas started talking on what happend. just then josh spots a half used cigarette on the ground.

[Josh] I NEED A PUFF!!!!!

[lucas] no no dont. you will go to eternal hell if you do".

[Josh] i dont care i so NEED one.

josh bends down. he's just about to pick it up and lucas disappears.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!