View Single Post
# 9 28-03-2007 , 06:33 AM

Very Cool...

Hey man I'm really grateful for the help. I've only had my head plugged into Maya for less than 2 weeks. But I'm totally interested. Just the look 3d busts really inspires me!

Originally I played a lot with After Effects, which I love, but I really want true 3d objects and not 2d like AFX.

I do a lot of my little art works, including music, video for students in Korea, where I am teacher. Kids are crazy about my little creative ideas and learn a lot. So this 3d Maya stuff is gonna blow them away!! I made my own charcter by name and picture and concept in this country and it's very popular( Including a theme song and small movie). If it goes 3d then it could be really cool!!! (Not the silly one making now. That was just practice!

I'd love to connect with anybody on Maya since there is nobody here!! Your id is for AOL. Does it work on MSN Messenger too? I think it might. Is it ______@AOL.COM ?

I was just trying some head technique I had found on the meb. Three 3 curves, a circle and the birail function. I really need to learn how to put those Isoparms around the eyes, etc. But I got so little experience.

Thanks immensely!

-James

This is my webpage: www.bondaygee.co.kr

james