View Single Post
# 14 23-06-2008 , 11:02 PM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by gster123
New tyres do that too, its to do with the PSI in them not the "newness".

I would be tempted to render it in a studio style set up, have a look at younglions car in the WIP, he put some set ups there that gives soem awesome results (down worry about the render times, its the quality you want at the end of the day)

Pain to add bits to the model eh?? Thats modeling some thing realistic for ya! The devil's in the detials and there the bits that really sell the model.

I think you've got the skills form the tuts you've done to have a crack at redoing the wheels and sorting out detials on the body etc etc.

Yeah, I've added a tad bit of that flatness to it. I would love to make a light setup like that, but my computer's going really slow. The lighting setup I have right now is bogging it down, and it's pretty simple.

Yeah, I'm about done with modeling on this project. I've been busy lately, which has slowed down my work. The tutor decided to make a ton of mistakes, which made it hard for me, but I still got around to it. I'm really just waiting for ZB3 (or ZB4…) to come out for Mac, because I have so many ideas of things that I'd want to do in ZB, that couldn't be done in Maya.

It kinda gets depressing sitting around waiting for something and not getting any news on it…

Originally posted by Joopson
ok, heres what i meant about the hood looking pinched:

Woah, thanks for pointing that out. Could be because it's going to an edge… I don't know. The topology isn't pinching there, so it's not the geometry that's messing it up.

Originally posted by Joopson
a think a tiled "showroom" floor would fit pretty good.

What color? Or do you know of any good images for it? I like how the idea sounds. I'm kinda getting sick of the gray background, to tell you the truth.

BTW, I've been tinkering a lot with rendering, which has been taking forever, so don't expect some images for a couple of hours… user added image