View Single Post
# 20 04-08-2003 , 04:21 AM

The Suspended Animation of "Identity Crisis"

No pun intended... user added image

Anywho... It's been many a moon since I've updated you all on the progress of my short, "Identity Crisis". Well, I regret to inform you all that "IC" is being put on the back burner for a while. My life has been forever changed by certain events in my life I do not wish to discuss here and it is with a heavy heart that I must put this baby to rest for a while.

I've learned a lot from this project and from all of you and I must take this opportunity to thank each one of you for your continued support and help ... thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,... THANK YOU! Did I miss anyone?

The good news is because of the evolution of my life, I have chosen to begin a new project. This one is going to be an outdoorsy kinda piece... I want to pay homage to such great film classics as "Gettysburg", "Last of the Mohicans", "Blair Witch", "Army of Darkness", "Friday the 13th", and, most importantly... "Gone With The Wind". Remember the shot near the beginning where you see a plantation in the background and Scarlett is in the foreground with her old pappy standing near a tree and the camera pulls back to reveal Tara (the plantation) at sunset? That's basically going to be the final shot of my film. Imagine that and you'll have the basic campiness my film will try to convey.

I'd better get going... time to find a new job and to start researching my new big/small screen debut! Wish me luck!

Russell

BTW, "Identity Crisis" is currently dorment but look for it in the not too distant future... :thumbsup:

Russell Bolding
CEO/Founder - Russelltopia Studios
Web:https://www.russelltopia.com
Email:russbo@russelltopia.com