Thread: Normal Maps
View Single Post
11-04-2019, 07:22 AM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
Normal Maps
Hi. I work in a studio where we have separate modeling and texturing departments. The Texture artists also do the UV. I wanted to know whose job is it to do the Normal Maps. Modeler or Texture artist. Currently the texture artist passes the UVed model back to the modeler to work on the Normal Maps. The suggestions would help me a lot in building the team accordingly. Thanks!
  Reply with quote