View Single Post
# 250 05-01-2010 , 08:44 PM
Subscriber
To get scientific on this. I've seen several documentaries, that state, ( Granted all things in science are only theories, some are stronger then others depending on the test of time ) Some people's brains naturally aspire in different directions. We all know art is controlled by the right side of the brain. Basically studies show that even as infants the right side of some peoples brains are more active then the left. and studying these people as they grew they showed a more artistic aptitude. While people who had a more active left side of the brain showed more inclination to logical through processes. I.E. science, mechanics, mathematics. ect ect.

its the same basic principle as we all know some people have no common sense, they are book smart but not street smart, some people have no sense of humor, ect, its all based upon the persons brain development and activity throughout their life. so current scientific principles and theories state anyway.

That's where i am basing my statement on. Yes, i do believe that practice and study make for better artists, or anything. But i do not believe it can be learned, or taught, only true artistic ability which already layed within someone can be enhanced and explored.

G-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!