View Single Post
# 18 18-07-2008 , 10:31 AM
"oh I hated the colonel with his weee beady eyes and that smug look on his face oh your gonna buy my chicken

how can you hate the colonel

because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly smart arse."

Lol couldn't resist.

I make a killer lasagna.

Fry up the beef/lamb mince

Fry up 1 onion, 1 pepper, some cauliflower, broccoli and some garlic.

Once these are done add both to a pan and add a jar of dolmio or make your own sauce if your not as lazy as me. and some oregano.

Let this simmer while stiring occasionally.

For the cheese sauce
Add 4 oz of flour and some olive oil into a saucepan and stir until it is like butter in consistency. Then get a mug sized glass and fill half with milk and half with water. Add this to the flour in small parts stiring it in to get rid of lumps and keep things smooth.
You will then need to get roughly half a block of grated cheese which you then add to the mixture. Again keep stiring to get rid of lumps and keep as smooth as possible.
You may also need to add more milk/water if it gets to thick. When the cheese sauce is looking good I add a teaspoon of mustard for extra flavor.
Next get a large dish to put your lasagna in and pour enough cheese sauce to cover the bottom of the pan. Then you get the lasagna and wet it under the tap and place it over the sauce. Next pour a layer using half of the sauce onto the pasta. Now wet the lasagna again and make another layer (no cheese sauce though). Next create another layer of the sauce using the rest of it up. Now wet and add the final layer of lasagna and pour the rest of the cheese sauce on top. I sometimes add some olives to the top as well for good measure.

Now pop this in the over for about 30-45 minutes at 180*c
The top should be golden dark patches.

Enjoy

Last edited by leonlabyk; 18-07-2008 at 10:36 AM.