View Single Post
# 1 19-05-2005 , 06:51 AM
Subscriber

Tecra M4 Tablet PC (toshiba)

Hey guys,

As you might have noticed school took its toll and no longer am I modelling, once again. It's just not for me user added image. But what Is for me is my new tablet user added image. I thought i'd share some info with any of the curious people out there

The Tecra M4 is the newest tablet out by Toshiba. Below are some system specs:

Processor: 1.86 GHZ Centrino Technology
Video card: 128MB Nvidia Ge-force
Ram- only 512 MB user added image (upgrading soon, up to 2GB)
DVD Dual layer Burner
WIFI Network card
and lots of other gadgets user added image

Basically this machine rocks, for a very non technical review. Its fast, even with 512 MB of DDR ram, and its one of the few Tablets out there with a Graphics card. I don't know WHO would be interested in this, just i thought theres a couple graphic artists out there that might have been curious.

Pressure Sensitivity: you have to install a couple drivers for things like photoshop, but it works great, picks up everything from my lightest touches to bold dark lines.

Eraser is cool on the pen, makes it very convenient to erase text user added image

I'm writing this right now from my room 2 floors up from my router, and im browsing with 11 MBPS, wireless.

Other than that, this machine rocks, the whole background you can write on with "ink desktop", you can click on the screen whenever you want, swivel it to show people what your working on, and the 14" screen is insane. Now its time to start getting back into photoshop =D.

Anyways if anyone has questions about it feel free to ask

Attached Thumbnails

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com