View Single Post
# 1 14-07-2004 , 07:02 PM
Subscriber

Apache Helicopter Tutorial Finally Done!!! Well 3 parts left :S

Hi, First I'd like to thanks KBrown for this tutorial, it help me alot... I'm new in maya and this is my first thread in here and in a forum as well.. Well i'm using maya since a half year. Since i used maya for the very first time, i completly became crazy about CG.. The possibilities are Unlimited.. user added image Now that i've done this dvd i can't wait to try my own creations and see what i'm able to do with the techniques that KBrown learned me.. I don't really have drawing skills, but i'm not bad. This is why i'm gonna go in Art in Cegep. Hope it's gonna help. I finally done the highSchool this year. Anyway... Later i'd like to make movies FX.. Hehe i already have my blue screen and my miniDV video camera.. I made a cople of funny videos. One of them, its me in cookie plastic box, duplicated three times. user added image Anyway, all i wanted is your opinion on my helicopter.. It takes me less than a month to do. It was easy and it make me learned a lot.

Thank you for wasting your time by reading this and hope u like my (KBrown) Helicopter. user added image. U'll see that i didn't made inside but i'm gonna do it this week. cYa

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by DigitalManiax; 14-07-2004 at 09:44 PM.