View Single Post
# 11 20-07-2003 , 07:53 PM
Subscriber
I didn't make it I just posted it, perhaps taking yourself and Macs less seriously might help. Just because you do not find it funny does not mean others might not. I don't notice anyone forcing you to watch it. To read into it that I hate macs is a silly assumption based on your problem with jokes about Macs- perhaps reserve your judgements for yourself.

As for it being posted before, well that's unfortunate but I don't think the posting police have arrested me yet. When they do I shall advise you.

On your 'more productive' point, how I spend my time is up to me, just as posting condemning jokes and lecturing people on how they spend their time in a semi superior way is clearly up to you. You might want to compare, in time terms, how long it takes to post a link compared to how much time it takes to rant on aggressively about it.

'Sorry for the rant' is a rather daft thing to add when it is clear you are not in the least bit sorry that you think it fit to tell people how to spend their time. When I need life advice, rest assured I will ask someone, probably won't be you though, 'sorry'.