View Single Post
# 13 14-02-2007 , 02:15 AM
THX > "The movies that blend both demographics together are more out to bring in audiences of all ages, and are usually alot more sucessful and bring alot more profit to the studios but are alot more coslty$$ to make."

Yeah, I agree that movies that appeal to everyone makes more money, but then as you said, those movies need more money and skill from the writer to make.

THX > "... the most intresting thing I see from these movies are a few empty beer bottles at the end of the show, and I'm pretty shure the beer industry makes good money every time a crap CG flick opens in theaters."

If I had to watch one of those movies, I'll need something stronger than beer user added image

gster123 > "....I cant say much about the toy industry, they cater to alot of adults now days aswell. There are a few studios that market toys from very violent horror movies in various stores, and they make alot of money from them."

I forgot about that. My friend's brother spent a bit getting a replica of a lightsaber if you can consider that as a toy.