Thread: *WAR*
View Single Post
# 59 24-03-2003 , 08:56 PM

Another thing I don't agree on: "Were we supposed to stand idly by? As citizens of the most prosperous nations on Earth, it is our duty to help make everyone lives as fair and decent as we can."

I guess what bothers me about this is that I know in the USA there is a definite split between how much people make, but look at Hussein. This guy is worth how much???
What is the average income of this self-appointed dictator's people? ...like $70 a month (not to mention that he is only dictator because he killed the dictator before him).
Just looking at how he runs this, would it make any sense to send a bunch of aid workers over there and hand over money, food, materials to this guy?...because don't fool yourself if you think he would distribute this to the people whom really need it.
Listen, there is never a good reason to kill someone for your own benefit, but can anyone here stand up and say that their country did not do this?...or at least convince the UN to use the US to do this for them?...thanks a million France.
-drj

just trying to pick a few things up