View Single Post
# 16 26-04-2003 , 02:24 AM

i'll try to keep my posted shoter next time

hey, sorry to get back so late, i am still lurning how to get around in SM, not that it's designed bad, i actualy think this site is designed verry well, theres just allot of infermation, so i'm lurning it all bit by bit. but first off thank you verry much for the welcome, i apreciat it. it's strange to think, the movie indistry is at a strange point in it's history, for $2,000 the avrige person can get a broadcast quality camera, edit on there home PC, and produce a full quality motion picture. and i think untill now the only thing that holywood has been able to have a "strong hold" on , was special FX, but now it makes me wonder... because when i look around this web site... i see allot of things that i'm sure holywood would go "oh S**t" about, and i think if any of you got together and made a movie it would be absolutly amazing, maybe even make a small compotition for short clips to get people started. maybe give them a little longer then a month to work on it, but anyway, it's just a idea. and sooner or later i'll be throwing up some clips from this movie that vectorman is working on. and i
d love to here all your feedback on the clips.
P.S. again, thanks for the welcome. and again, I cant spell

Eli
You all amaze me.
"i'll try to keep my posted shoter next time"
hahaha, i really cant spell. heh.