View Single Post
# 7 12-10-2007 , 06:50 AM
Thanks gster123,

These guys will feature as security and military presence at the PFT complex. There will be quite a few of them. The photo is of the Vision 2020 design being worked on at the Natick Soldier Center which unsurprisingly will be in issue in 2020. I will also be making an improved version, an updated version in my story which will also be based on the real Vision 2020 model but take it another decade or so on in development fitting the stories timeline.
The first 5 pages are finished but will remain under wraps for the time being. The rest is a mixture of some storyboards some dialogue both on paper scribbles, digital records on my pc and pda, and electro-chemical (in my brain)

The website at the mo for it is just an ad, and I have another one waiting, but I want to get more finished before I launch, with about 12 pages and a few other sections on the website.

The opening shot for it is this

user added image
Shot at 2007-10-09

The building on the left is the PFT-AK (Pandora Future Technologies - Alaska) building. This is where the first chapter takes place, and the old professor dudes works here along with Eugene O'Neal the founder. The Guard above will be posted on the subterranean levels of this complex.

That's all I can say for now, but I will continue to post updates showing it's progress with various characters vehicles weapons etc until it's launch and beyond.

Gio

Gio

Creator of The Talos Project