Thread: careers in UK
View Single Post
# 12 18-04-2008 , 04:59 PM
Subscriber
Hey don`t let anybody not even your mum tell you what to do.

I`v come a long way sins 3D.

2001: Plumber(belgium)
2002-2006: Sales Agent Retail Store (belgium)
2006: Escape Studios Student
2006 -2007: Warehouse (uk)
2007: Freelance 3D
2008: Inverse Forge

So you see i have done allot of stuff, if i had the chance to do what i wanted back in school, i would have done Art or something, but not always in life you can do what you want. So if you can do what you want, do it. otherwise you are going to be unhappy.

3D is like heaven to me, money comes second place to me.
I dont expect a big wage, would love it thou, but if its not possible then hey thats not a biggie.

Also not being reliable to family helps.

I have lived in 3 different country`s already, and it seems not to stop at 3 user added image

And i totally agree with Jay, it`s allot about luck, and how the reqruiter is. maybe its your professional approuch? Maybe your relaxed.

I have never ever send out a professional letter, i dont want to, i`m not suit, i`m an artist. Maybe thats why it took me so long to get a good job, its all about being your self. My brother a Suit, he recommended me a bunch of times for professional letters, i just cant live with that stuff, i dont feel good when i send it, because its not me.

But dont take me as a good example, i`m bad influence user added image or maybe not, who knows user added image

DDTN

WIP Mooey
Mustang Fastback and the Mustang Fatback
WIP Mieke
WIP BanQuebe
The Critter � Lulu on the walk