View Single Post
# 23 14-03-2005 , 05:39 PM
Subscriber
LOL!

I agree with Lisa, people can't decide what music other people like, but still, people have the right the express their opinions...

I'm sure Eminem has made a few good songs (although The way I Am is the only one that comes to mind ATM), but IMO that doesn't make up for all the other stuff he's made. I should probably mention that I haven't heard one single song by him that hasn't been released as a single, but still, I can't stand him. And before anyone starts bashing me for "talking about something I know nothing about", that's his/the record companys problem, not mine. I'm not the type of person who go out and buy an album just because I've heard one song I like, unless it's a genre I usually like...

That being said, I'd like to think that I have a pretty broad taste in music that ranges from stuff like Damien Rice over Blink 182 to In Flames and Tool, and pretty much everything in between... There are just some things I can't stand, such as gangsta-rap (I'm not saying Eminem is gangsta-rap), profit-pop (pop with the sole purpose of making money, N*Sync, Britney and the likes)

Phew, that was a long one! user added image

I agree though, Phil Collings is an amazing singer user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"