View Single Post
# 12 15-08-2006 , 12:33 AM
Subscriber
wow was not expecting this.
This is all my work and all of it is new.

These images are W.I.P just not grey background screengrabs. I like to post good looking images thats all.

Fact of the matter is I`m a fast modiler but not very good at everything else so that slows me down. Plz feel free to hunt down any of perious fread and have alook at how fast the modeling has been done compaired to the rest of the project.

Another member on this forum who I was at uni with can back me up about the speed of my modeling his name is Rostoons, but this seems a little over the top

I mean look at the chair its quite a simple model with a nice texture on it and some quickly modeled teeth and a tounge then rendered using final gather.
It still needs bump, spec mapping I need to make the tonge look abit slimey and want to add some serliver dripping of the tounge. Heck the yellow frame was only temp its going to have an oak like finnish to it.

And do you relly want to see another

"this is how I built his head"

I thought I wouldn`t post anything until I had something to show as I hate freads full of really crap screengrabs of a little tweak here and a little change there.

End of the day I know I can model but Im still not very good at things like Hair,cloth, lighting, textureing so I tend to post pics of my W.I.P on those parts of projects instead of the modeleing.

I sorry if anyone feels that my work looks surpisus.

I have got wire frame images which I`ll post up after I get home from work but these do not prove anything apart from I know how to screen grab.

Last edited by tweetytunes; 15-08-2006 at 05:22 AM.