Thread: Kitchen W.I.P
View Single Post
# 77 01-09-2008 , 04:40 AM
Subscriber
a 130 cm kitchen??? wouldn't fit the cat in it user added image i wasn't thinking of it in terms of reality but yea, 130 ft would be a dance floor. user added image (reality in cyberland..??? now things are getting strange)

just interested because we were talking about focal lengths user added image an lately i have been trying to decide how size effects the scene if at all user added image and your scene

does scene size matter much in mental ray.., i know it does for ray tracing (i think it does).., but does if matter much for FG or GI.., i have some tuts here so im not looking for a big answer.., yes or no is fine user added image

i got a bit of a handle on the maya renderer.., the taj render for shadows was a bit of a dig into the parameters as the scene is sort of large.., filter and bias.

i really want to get on top of the spherical environ and HDRI.., and displacement. (as he drifts off into la la land???)

(i suddenly feel off a bit?? i better eat something.., weird how these things can hit suddenly??)

take care user added image

take it easy and life will be easy