View Single Post
# 9 01-12-2010 , 05:28 PM
Administrator
Thanks a lot, I'm glad everyone seems to like the design. It looks different than all other CG sites, we studied a lot of them to figure out the things we disliked to avoid doing the same things with this one. It takes some getting used to and we're still fixing things but the navigation is much easier on this site than the old one.

As soon as we're done getting Simply Maya up to speed and we've checked all the possible things that might have gone wrong we will start to put out training. We'll try to cover topics that are not that well covered online, one thing I'm really hoping to get on this site is a series on how 2d animation fits into production as well as some good lighting content because it's something I see a lot of people struggle with finding information on. We've fallen in love with maxwell as well and you can't find any training almost on it so it's something we want to promote on Simply Maya. We're hoping to at the very least get a demo on multilight out before Christmas because it's very interesting to work with.