View Single Post
# 53 18-09-2003 , 01:41 AM
Subscriber
Last image. A close up of the computer terminal, and six of my texture files all crammed together. The first is the one I used for the flooring of the circular room. The second is for the flooring of the hallways. the third is the image used for the flooring for the walkways which is actually supposed to be a targa. (obviously cannot show actual transparency) The forth image is the ceiling tile texture for the hallway ceilings. The fifth image is for the walls of the circular room and was applied to various other smaller items. I plan to reduce this to a 256x256 texture since I have deemed 512 too big just for walls of a single room. Last, but not least, image number six was used mainly for the hallways. The image all the way to the left (sort of looks like minerature X's) was originally used for the flooring of the hallways. I later changed it to image 2 because I could easily tile it, which made things a lot easier. The same goes for the one right beside it, which obviously resembles my ceiling texture for my walkways.

Attached Thumbnails

www.Darkware3D.com