View Single Post
07-07-2011, 10:12 AM   #57
bullet1968
Lifetime Member

I agree with some of the points raised here for sure. There were a few entries that I think went a little too far past the 'toy' image. As for some not being fave toys...granted there might be a few but when you are as old as me and your toys (even the manufacturer) dont exist well I guess you go for what you can. For me..simplicity and nostalgia..otacon trike...daves war elephant. For 'toy' value...josh robosapien, speedy and turtles (loved that one), lightmods RC, puneets he-man, and tweety's Zelda game.

The quality and quanity was amazing...and agree, good to see some new faces around! I think EVERYONE who entered produced GREAT work man, this was truly an inspiring challenge to a lot of you and you ALL stepped up to bat. Well done to all of you! Sorry I didnt finish now! LOL....and I dont think the money in the end was the purpose of you guys...it developed into some serious competition but great comradery...a pearler as we say down south.

cheers bullet

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes