View Single Post
# 24 26-12-2008 , 08:01 PM
Subscriber
People think welding is easy, people think plumbing is easy, people think car repair is easy, so on and so forth. But if you get right down to it like people have said already people like to say things are easy when they have no idea what they're doing.

I've experienced this so called easy welding, and I'll tell you, it's not easy at all! But when people see someone doing it they're always saying how they could do it, or they could do it better. The actual process of welding is not that hard, but making it look good is the hard thing

Plumbing I've experienced, also not as easy as people say it is.

Car repair, let me just say, all these people say it's easy to this and that to a car, but if thats the case why are these same people bringing it to a garage to have it done?

People like to claim things are easy when they know jack shit about it. I was playing guitar and this kid told me that guitar was so easy and so on, and I asked if he played he said no because it was too easy. So I handed him a guitar, a book of music and a book of tabs and told him to learn any song he wanted, and he had 1 hour since it's so easy... he failed and realized it's not easy.

And the same thing goes for all this 3d, you can't let people get on your nerves like that, unfortunately you'll get that a lot with the ignorance of people you basically either have to ignore them, let them believe they're right, or prove them that they are wrong. I like to do a mixture of letting people believe they're right and prove them wrong all in the same sitting, makes me feel better.

/rant

- Mike

https://rhetoriccamel.blogspot.com