View Single Post
# 1 07-03-2011 , 02:11 PM
Subscriber

Tweetytunes - Neil - Is very sick

Hi guys
This is Neil`s GF Charlotte and I have some bad news - I think he`s not going to be able to finish the challenge this month as he has been in hospital the last few days after what we thought was a heart attack but it turned out just to be an Anxiety attack. He has been under super amounts of stress and on Thursday night last week his body just could not take it anymore, and he collapsed in front of me. He is going to be fine and is home some point next week, but I am not letting him on a PC for a while.

Many know how hard he works on his 3D but I don`t think any of you know just how much. Since having another job go bust at Christmas (that 4 in a row) he has spent 14 hours a day sat at the computer working his ass off applying for anything he can. As well as that he’s kept the house clean, looked after the dog and cooked every meal for me for when I get home from work. I have never seen anyone work this hard, but yet unemployed. I have noticed the massive amount of weight loss he has gone through the last 3 months but thought he was just dieting or something.

He`s my hero and life has been super hard on him and it’s not fair – Simplymaya is his homepage and normally when I use his PC I just click away but being here at the moment without him I thought I would have a look around. Looking thought this forum I am so surprized to see how much support he has from you guys when it comes to his work and for that I am thankful as most pockets of the internet seem to be crap holes. I am very grateful that he has a group of people who help him with this 3D stuff as I don`t have a clue.

Any way I thought you would like to know as many people have posted in his last thread trying to help him with lights and got no reply and I am sure he will try and say thanks once he is home (Looking at wed morning at the moment)

Charlotte