Thread: florida anyone
View Single Post
# 17 09-05-2004 , 07:50 AM

Originally posted by Goni
well, being from the caribbean, i can't say i like miami's beaches, but i guess its as tropical as you can get here. the ppl here can be cool though (except for the occasional prejudice idiots who want to talk about you in languages that they assume you don't know).lol but thanks to friends i've made here, it has not been total hell. but i'm sure you'll have funuser added image safe trip, man

You mean idiots speaking english assuming that you only speak spanish? or idiots speaking spanish assuming that you only speak english?
Because either way it sounds kinda silly to me. I mean, being US you must assume that everyone at least understands english (so then the idiots speaking english are very very stupid). And in this day and age (and state) you also kinda have to assume that everyone at least understands spanish (regardless of origin) (and so the idiots speaking spanish are very very stupid).
The only way I think you could maybe make an assumption like that is with a more foreign language, like something asian, or german or something like that.

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

:tup: