View Single Post
# 16 12-05-2006 , 05:02 PM
thx1138 and lisa. i,m working with maya nearly 3/5 years . I have never had problem with imageplane. since i bought the laptop(compaq) it is very easy to travel around the world. sometime i sit in the plein nearly 22 hours from australia to europe, so i,m doing maya all the way to europe and drinking some beer or wine there. but if i got problem with imageplain I could't get through the modeling there was my stress begin.so i try everything to see the grid. because the imageplain was infornt of the grid, so i try alpha gain. but alpgh gain just make imageplain transprancy. also i try center xyz nothing change. than i try polygon plane. that work for me. but i wonder why happend to me. normaly the grid in front view is infront of imageplain so you can see the grid and snap the vertex to the the grid.but because the grid was behind the imageplane i could not snap it. I hoop that you understand me. please have look at imageplane it look very weird, sorry guys for the headch. i,m really sorry , but sometime happen to me when i get something like that. any other idee welkom.

:bow: