View Single Post
# 12 29-04-2010 , 03:43 AM
Lifetime Member
Hi Jay,

I only saw the trailer in your link, but S..T mate, that looks like some damn heavy perspiring moments Im sure!!! Cant wait to get the series here in Australia (it might already be on Foxtel but that is outta my meagre budget).

I agree with legend and Mayaniac, cant do the math but I BREATHE doco's man. My missus calls me the geeky bikie? dont ever know what she means?? Reckons I dont look out of place at an AC/DC concert but how the hell I understand this stuff is beyond her.. bahahahaha. I wouldnt think the math would be difficult, like anything it is a matter of exposure to the medium?

Jeez Jay I hope to hell this gets you some good gigs mate, that kinda work is pretty heavy duty man!!!

I hope Hawking cracks the Theory of Everything (unified I think, will have to start reading again). I think he was going to a show on alien contact too Jay??? What would happen to the cattle (US hoomans). I saw something on SBS (home channel) about it.

Keep up the good work mate, cant wait for the release (wife sighs and bows head)......bahahaha

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes