View Single Post
# 15 16-06-2010 , 02:17 PM
Lifetime Member
Thanks mate,

Im never refreshed....I wish. Its 2200 Ive been up (as usual) since 0500, worked all day and have only just finished a DTM of an estate for volume calcs. Man Maya might seem hard but when you have roads, creeks, building pads etc etc etc aaarrrrrrrrrrr what a bitch. Then the Survey software crashes because of the amount of points it needs to calc this stuff aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I have just used the feeble 3D view to check my model, bits were missing in the mesh so I fixed it and it made a 7000m3 difference in the volume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ $10 per cube = $70 000!!!! I really hate my job......................

night mate....be good (or good enough not to get caught..bahaha). Hope you find a solution..I will keep looking but I think unless you find a converter (which probably doesnt exist) you might be done?? I will see (if you havent already) if you can actually burn or rip into 64 bit??? from a 32 bit??

cheers bulletuser added image

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes