View Single Post
# 8 11-09-2014 , 02:01 AM
SM Tea Boy
I wish i could do more woodwork but i'm living in an apartment at the moment user added image I built a simple dining room table and a couple of simple benches a few months back but i can't really tackle anything that needs power tools.

I'll be adding a UV tutorial soon but it will be in hedus https://www.uvlayout.com/ I hate uv mapping in Maya! Watch the tutorial when it comes out next week and i'll guarantee if you're frustrated with UV'ing in Maya hedus will be the best $200 bux you ever spent.

BTW the mesh reduce command is only used to turn complex cloth objects into low poly models, so if you're skipping the cloth no need for meshlab. I really only use the mesh reduce or meshlab to turn complex models into low poly for use in simulations.

This tutorial might be a bit basic for you i tried to keep it at a level where everyone could follow along. I really wanted to create something that was both easy enough to follow but ended up with quality result, not the easiest thing to pull of. Still hopefully you'll pick up a few things user added image

All the best
Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"