View Single Post
# 9 06-07-2010 , 10:40 AM
Lifetime Member
Tell you what ben...get your head off of the laptop and pick up a book called 'Magician' by Raymond Feist (If you havent already read it). Me Im an encyclopedia/documentary man..hence why I dont watch much TV...too much crap.

I play games a lot...CODMW2 took me 4-6 hours...finished. Thats why I prefer Maya...Im learning..and its dynamic..as you know, by the looks..games get kinda boring..no matter how good the graphics.

As everyone here has pretty much said...HEY HAVE FUN MATE...bahahaha...scare ya?? Nah joking mate...as long as you enjoy it and it doesnt take up over things....like...feeding the salamander or cat or dog..well just do it.

As in any game, book, reality, alliances are forged between all races..some evil are good at heart..some good are actually selfish and evil at heart..just like life.

Enough of that though...trust me..read the book above...its fantasy at its best..the laymans LOTR!! Easy to understand and just a bloody good read mate..and that is coming from me!! sheesh I hope my wife doesnt log on as me and read this!! bahahaha

Just enjoy it if it is good for you mate..life is too short for regrets

cheers bullet

Once you know these 3 characters...then you have truly re-awakened your fantasy side Pug, Thomas and Jimmy the Hand. Then you have lived...riveting stuff

Edit: the book I aspire too is book 3 of the first trilogy. If you are the undead in the game then you will LOVE the Black Slayers...trust meuser added image

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes

Last edited by bullet1968; 06-07-2010 at 10:48 AM.