View Single Post
# 38 14-04-2007 , 11:32 PM
Subscriber
First sorry I did not get mine in.
As stated I was moving house and it has taken forever to get my household online. But not only that the office block I work in has had its network updated and we where without internet for most of last week. Arrrrrrrrr. Never mind I want to get it textured and the girls finnished so I`ll move it to the w.i.p.

I went for jsprogg wasp as it was very cool design and had lots of really nice details on it that placed it more in the area of steam punk. I also love the fact you changed the wings - that was really "bugging" me about your entries

3dM@niak great entry man well done. Some of your models looked really cool (like the the train and the cable cart holder thingee) But I thought the wasp won overall.

I really liked all the entries in this one and it was hard to pick. Also nice to see some SL entries on this one user added image Although it was a pain in the ass having to register again just to veiw them.

(mike can you sort that out so the images are posted here somewhere as you have moved the voting here)

As for bring in your mates to vote that has become very cloudy for me - the reason being

3dM@niak is a mate of goksimaster - correct and came here to vote on the last challenge then stuck around and produced that wonderful entry. Looking back on it that way it can only mean good things for SM.

Last edited by tweetytunes; 15-04-2007 at 05:28 AM.